Wednesday 19 September 2007

hummmm

Well been ages I've written in this despite plenty on my mind the past few weeks, i've just been too Lazy to write it down.

Well i'm feeling really rather down at the moment, mainly cause I just completed Suikoden 4, it has bit of an odd ending and I think storywise was the weakest suikoden so far (even though i've only played 3 of them) but finishing any long winded role playing game like that normally leaves me a bit perplexed at the end. Anywho my review of the game; its not as strong as suikoden 2, as mentioned the story isn't quite as good and the world is comparatively alot smaller, but I do like the concept of it, it was definately something different, the boat battles were interesting but far to simple when you got to them. All you have to do it level up, board them and poof, ship down.
Now what really annoys me is I ordered it the same day as suikoden 5, but hmv screwed that order up and its yet to surface 3 weeks on, I shall have to wait for my next fix, which might be a good thing considering I have things I've wanted to do lol.

Whilst on a computer game theme i'll use this moment to say how utterly beautiful Heavenly Sword is, the nice people at play.com delievered it a day before its release so i've been lucky enough to play it early on. Its an utterly gorgeous game, it looks and plays pretty much like a film, with a nice plot and has to be said an awesome bad guy, voiced by the bloke who played Golem in LOTR, its got a true cinegraphic feel to the game. The only downside is how short and easy it is, I was upto chapter 4 by the first day and stopped playing just to extend the life of it, whilst its quite easy, mastering it will be a different matter, so that'll extend gamelife for a while. I'm half tempted to trade it in once i've finished it, but the snag with that is there's so little else out there, I might enquire as to how much i'd get for it and see.
In other PS3 news warhawk is turning into quite a cool game, now the stats are registering I can try to improve my rank, provided it actually lets me connect to their servers more often. Bit of a shame though how much little content there is, they state there will be add-ons but chance are they won't be free or even if they are there's no sight of them for a while.

But hey at least after writing this i'm not as gloomy, just bored heh. Oh well might be seeing a new post sooner than expected

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

Unknown said...

It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
What's app +2347012841542
Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

Nitish Kumar said...


LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever